Regler

Das Forum für technische Fragen und Antworten rund um Laverda!

Moderator: Jürgen W.

Antworten
Laverdalothar
2-Step

Regler

Beitrag von Laverdalothar »

Moin,

über die Zane-Liste erreichte mich ein guter Tip, der nicht nur für Zane-Besitzer interessant sein kann:

For those on the list who have R/R (rectumfryer) problems, there is a nice new solution now. The original Italian boxes run rather hot and break down after a few years, just like the Ducati's from that same period, with that same junk. The best known widely accepted solution was to replace it with an Electrex RR51. Still the heat may be a problem in some countries. There is new technology on the market with MOSFET's, that produce almost no heat. You can mount those things anywhere. The name of these wonderboxes is Shindengen FH012aa or FH020A. They work with two-phase and three-phase alternators. Not exactly cheap (> €130,-) and a bit bigger than the old ones, but much better in terms of heat and stability. Many cheaper lookalikes are sold on e-bay, but they are bad quality.
Here is an example of a good one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/SHINDENGEN-MOS ... 0704480069

I have tried this R/R on the Laverda RGS :it works smoothly and stays cool. There is no Zane bike in my garage anymore, so i cannot try if it fits in the same place.
Thought this might be nice info to share.

good luck
Dick B.

Passt nur auf, es gibt auch jede Menge Fakes. Daher hier ein Video, dass erklärt wie man die richtigen erkennt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYxtCC330Xg
LG

Lothar

Betreiber eines Altenpflegeheims für italienische (und zeitweise auch deutsche) Klassiker
Ernesto
2-Step

Re: Regler

Beitrag von Ernesto »

Hahaha!
Rectumfryer :lol:

Ernesto
Laverdalothar
2-Step

Re: Regler

Beitrag von Laverdalothar »

naja - bei Lage und Haltbarkeit der Zane-Dinger kommt das schon hin... crazy

:mrgreen:
LG

Lothar

Betreiber eines Altenpflegeheims für italienische (und zeitweise auch deutsche) Klassiker
Antworten